This post contains affiliate links.
Can you all believe that it is November already?! Everyone is basically focused on Christmas from this point on, so I went ahead and did my first roundup of “Christmas Gift Ideas for Her”. I know a lot of you probably like to get your shopping done early, so I want to get ideas posted for you as soon as I can! 🙂
First, I want to show you this gorgeous, mixed leopard pattern scarf I just got! It’s only $26, and it adds that pop of fun to your outfit while also being subtle. This scarf is a favorite of mine, because the pattern is so pretty (and the quality is great). It gives you the fun of animal print without being too bold. It’s a great staple for all of your Fall and Winter outfits.
Shop the Leopard Scarf Look:
Now I’ll go over the rest of the Christmas gift ideas for her! I either already own, plan on buying, or really want all of the items in the top picture of this post. I will go into more detail about each item, so you will know why I picked it. If the special woman in your life sent you to this post, I am happy to answer any of your questions. 🙂 You can leave a comment or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Her:
- Coffee Mug – Every girl loves a good mug , especially if it’s super cute! This one gives you a compliment too! I actually own this mug, and I love it! I collect way too many of them according to my Hubby. 😉
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette – Christmas is a great time for a woman to get stocked up on her makeup essentials, and this palette is a classic. I know so many women who own and love it! Plus, it lasts forever! I have been using mine for years now.
- Leopard beanie – Unless you don’t like leopard print, this is the cutest beanie! Plus, leopard is very on trend right now.
- SugarFix by BaubleBar Tassel Earring Set – If you haven’t heard yet, BaubleBar now has a collection at Target called SugarFix! All of their jewelry is so pretty, and this tassel earring set is so fun!
- Planner – Pretty planners are a girl’s best friend! It’s so exciting to get a brand new planner and start making it your own. 🙂
- Hand Stamped Bar Necklace – Hand stamped jewelry is so meaningful and the perfect gift for any woman. I have several pieces of jewelry from the Etsy shop I linked, and they do an amazing job!
- Monogrammed Sweatshirt – This is a comfy, pullover sweatshirt that you can wear all the time. Plus, it has your monogram! It’s a great customizable gift.
- New Sneakers – It’s always nice to get a new pair of sneakers! These will go with anything, and I’m actually asking for these myself. They are great (especially as a Mom), because they make you look way more put together when running errands and probably wearing leggings. 😉
- Beauty Blender – The original beauty blender is another great makeup essential to stock up on!
- Mixed Leopard Pattern Scarf – I styled this scarf in the above picture, and I LOVE it! It’s a great Fall and Winter accessory, and it will go with almost anything (leopard is a neutral in my book).
- Neutral, oversized scarf – This is another gift I’m asking for myself, because it’s obviously so perfect! 🙂 I love how it’s oversized, and it’s a classic color that will go with pretty much anything!
- Slipper socks – These are the perfect, cozy gift, and they are so cute! They have a faux-fur lining and non-slip grippers on the soles.
- Mascara – I have not used this exact mascara yet, but I can tell you that I have been wanting to try it SO bad. I have heard nothing but good things about it, and I know a lot of women would probably love it for a Christmas gift. 😉
- Diff Eyewear sunnies – Sunglasses from this brand would be a great choice – for every pair of glasses they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need. I linked to their website, and you can learn more about them there. 🙂 Their sunglasses are high quality and so fun!
- Faux Leather Saddle Bag – This is on trend right now and oh, so cute! It will go with everything, so it’s an easy choice!
- Chunky Wool Blanket – This one is a bit pricier, but it’s such a great investment. If you are planning on getting someone a bigger gift, this is good one. I have been wanting one myself for quite some time. The wool blanket makes your house seem so cozy, and you will never want to let it go! I keep seeing other bloggers with one, and it looks so heavenly! I would probably get the white, off-white, or light grey color.
- SugarFix by BaubleBar Ball Drop Earring Set – This is another gift set by SugarFix, and it’s so cute and trendy! This set is actually being sent to me right now!
- Perfume – It’s always nice to get a new bottle of perfume, and this is my FAVORITE! I have used this for a couple years now, and I love it. Trust me. 😉
- Wax Melt Warmer – Every woman likes her house to smell good, and I have loved and used this wax melt warmer for years. It makes the whole house smell amazing, and I have gotten lots of compliments on it. My Mom even asked for this for Christmas after she saw mine. 😉 It’s a neutral color, and it has a pretty design. When it’s turned on, the light shines through the design onto the wall, and it looks so pretty! Make sure to grab some wax cubes to go with it. 🙂
- Chenille Sweater – I love cozy sweaters, and this one looks SO soft! I plan on getting one of these for myself very soon! A bunch of other bloggers have gotten this, and it looks perfect!
Shop ALL Christmas Gift Ideas for Her Below:
Make sure to also check out the new Christmas Shop Tab! 🙂
I hope these “Christmas Gift Ideas for Her” are helpful, and definitely feel free to comment with any thoughts or questions! 🙂 I have also added a Christmas Shop Tab on the top right of my blog, and it has lots of Christmas gift ideas for her AND him (stocking stuffers for her too). My Hubby also picked out some of the ideas (he’s the best)! I will add more ideas to the Christmas Shop over the next month.
Talk to all of you soon! 🙂
P.S. Have you seen the new Starbucks holiday cups?! I love them! 🙂
Christmas gift ideas