This post contains affiliate links.
If you haven’t heard yet, Target is having free shipping and returns all the way until 12/23! So I went ahead and made a “Target Christmas Gift Guide for Her”, so you can get a bunch of your Christmas gifts ordered without having to pay extra for shipping. 🙂 You all know I love Target, and I have linked a bunch of different ideas for all the women in your life.
Before I go through the list, I want to mention that I just recently tried all of the Eva NYC healthy hair tools, and I love them. They are the first thing on this list, and I have to say that my hair felt so much smoother after using the dryer, straightener, and curling wand. It’s so nice to know that you can be nicer to your hair when styling it. These hair tools are now exclusively at Target, and the sunset sorbet print is so fun! They are also all under $100. Thank you to Eva NYC for gifting me the hair tools to try and share with all of you!
Shop this pic (exact details + some similar details):
Now I will go through the “Target Christmas Gift Guide for Her” and explain why I picked out each thing.
Target Christmas Gift Guide for Her
- Eva NYC Healthy Hair Tools: Dryer, Straightener, Curling Wand – As I mentioned above, these sunset sorbet print heat tools are now exclusively sold at Target. They are supposed to be a lot healthier for your hair, and they are all under $100. 🙂
- Chenille Ruffle Sleeve Sweater: This sweater (just $24.99) is SO soft and on trend right now!
- Instant Camera: A lot of people are having fun with these kinds of cameras again! It would be a really fun Christmas gift!
- NutriBullet Blender: I know so many people who have really been wanting one of these! My husband, Ashton, got one last year, and we have made so many delicious drink mixtures!
- Cozy, Cable Slippers: It’s always nice to get a new pair of cozy slippers, and I love the neutral color of these!
- Thermal Pajama Set: Pajamas are another great Christmas gift. I love the pink and neutral colors together and the waffle knit material of the top. The bottoms also have banded cuffs that stay in place.
- Blush Stainless Steel “Wine Queen” Glass: The description says it all. First of all, it’s a blush color. Second of all, it says “Wine Queen”.
- Copper Hardside Roller Suitcase: I still need to upgrade my old suitcase to one like this, and it will definitely be a huge help when traveling! It’s a pretty, rose gold/copper color that will easily stand out from other luggage, and it has great reviews!
- Velvet, Over the Knee Boots: I own these and love them! They are so lovely! I did a whole blog post featuring them, and you can see it by clicking here.
- Beauty Sponge Trio Set: This is a beauty essential (love that it comes in a set) that is great to stock up on!
- Inspirational Book: I came across this book, and I really want to read it! The title is “Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy”. It sounds like it would be very helpful. 🙂
- Modern Pea Coat: It’s always nice to get a new coat for Winter! This one is so pretty and chic!
- Google Home Mini: This is just one of those technology things that would be fun to try! 😉
- Chenille Cardigan: This cardigan looks SO soft! I’m already picturing wearing it in so many ways!
I’m really getting in the Christmas spirit already by coming up with all of these gift guides! Haha! I hope they are helping! Just let me know if there is something specific you would like me to post about! Always feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com. 🙂
Shop all the “Target Christmas Gift Guide for Her” items below:
Have a great week, everyone! I still need to get my first holiday, Starbucks coffee cup! Have you gotten one yet?