This post contains affiliate links.
I’m so excited to finally share this ruffle sleeve sweater on the blog! This is definitely one of my favorite purchases this season, and it has made me fall completely in love with all things chenille. It’s SO soft and cozy! I love that it is so comfortable and easy to wear out, and it also adds that pop of trendy fun!
My husband, Ashton, and I had a lot of fun capturing these shots, because it was a gorgeous, Fall day in the park. It also helped that we made a Starbucks run right before. 😉 I got my first holiday coffee of the season, and it was heavenly. What’s your favorite? I got the Caramel Brulée Latte, and I think I am going to get the Chestnut Praline Latte next. I can’t remember which one I love the best, so I need a reminder. Haha
My other favorite thing about this ruffle sleeve sweater is that it is still on sale for just $20, and it ships for free! I love catching sales like these, because most sweaters like this one are selling for $50+ right now. So definitely take advantage of the sale while you can!
I’m also sharing the picture below on social media today, because I want to get you all ready for the Diff Eyewear Black Friday sales! They have a bunch of new frames to shop right now, and there are going to be some amazing deals on your classic favorites that will be starting on Thanksgiving night! My favorite thing about Diff Eyewear is that for every pair of glasses they sell, they donate a pair of reading glasses to someone in need. So get ready to stock up on some Christmas gifts! 🙂 Thank you to Diff Eyewear for gifting me the sunnies! I have linked my sunnies below the following picture, and you can also visit their website here.
Now I’m going to explain more about the “Personal Holiday Cheer Challenge”. I know that this time of year can be stressful, so I just want to go over some easy ways to take care of yourself during this busy time and really enjoy the season!
Personal Holiday Cheer Challenge
- Watch Your Favorite Holiday Movies – Make sure you take time for yourself to relax under a blanket on the couch after a busy day, and pull out a good, holiday movie (or a few) that makes you feel happy. 🙂 I love to start watching The Holiday and Hallmark Christmas movies at the beginning of the holiday season. Then once Thansgiving comes, I normally watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (love Steve Martin and John Candy). If you haven’t seen it, just trust me. 😉 Then I watch all of the Christmas classics leading up to Christmas.
- Get Yourself a Cute, Coffee/Hot Cocoa Mug and Use it All the Time – It’s amazing what a cute, little mug will do for your mood. Just fill it with your favorite seasonal drink, and you’re good to go. 🙂
- Write Yourself a Christmas List – Sometimes when you are stressing so much about what to get your loved ones for Christmas, it’s nice to just take a break and write your own little Christmas List. Has anyone seen the movie, The Christmas List?
- Grab Some Holiday Treats or Bake Them if You Enjoy That Most – My favorite thing to do is get some Christmas shortbread cookies from the store and dip them in my hot cocoa at night. 🙂 It’s so relaxing and tasty!
- Grab a Holiday Book/Magazine – Do you want to have some fun with your cooking, baking, or decorating this year? Why not get some Christmas inspiration from a book or magazine?
- Make Your Home Feel Cozy – The Christmas tree is like an instant, cozy home-maker, so make sure to get that up as soon as you can. 😉 Then clean up what you can, and get the blankets and fluffy pillows ready to go! Don’t forget to get your scentsy or wax melter going, and you won’t want to leave the couch!
- Make a Christmas budget + Write Down What You Will Get Each Person – This may sound stressful at first, but it’s going to save you so much time and trouble throughout the season. If you set a budget, you won’t be so stressed about how much money you’re spending. Then maybe you can just focus on getting creative and excited about what gifts you are getting your loved ones.
- Get Yourself a Little Christmas Gift – This does not have to be something big at all. Grab yourself some cozy socks or slippers. Get yourself a Starbucks coffee when you are Christmas shopping. Enjoy yourself.
- Do Little Acts of Kindness – It’s always such a nice feeling after you bring a smile to someone’s face. True Christmas spirit right there.
- Remind Yourself of the True Meaning of Christmas – We all know in our hearts what the true meaning of Christmas is, and it’s always good to take a step back and remember that. Let all other worries melt away.
I hope you all use this “Personal Holiday Cheer Challenge” and love it! See below to shop my whole look in this post. My ankle boots are older, so I linked a couple of similar styles that I love!
Shop Ruffle Sleeve Sweater + Other Outfit Details Below
Remember to grab the ruffle sleeve sweater while it’s still on sale for $20! Don’t forget that I also have a bunch of Christmas gift ideas on my Christmas Shop tab. 🙂 ruffle sleeve sweater
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy time with family, and eat a lot of good food! 🙂
P.S. I consistently post a bunch of fun stuff on Instagram and give updates on good sales going on. If you want to see all if this, you can follow me here. 🙂