Hey guys! I hope you have all had a great Thursday! It has been pretty gloomy here today, and I am definitely ready for the weekend! I want to share my favorite lip products right now, because I have come to really love some of them! I also have a couple good ones that I plan on trying soon! 🙂 A lot of the lip colors I will link below are definitely very complimentary for my fair skin, so they should look really good on you too if you have a lighter skin tone!
My Favorite Lip Products Right Now
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick: I have used this for a couple years now and have gotten so many compliments on it! If you are looking for something that will stay on your lips for a long time, this is it! You just have to find your favorite shades. I got matched at Sephora for my birthday a couple years ago, and I bought the shade “Lovesick”. It is now called “Lovecraft”, and it’s a really pretty, mauve color!
2. NYX Matte Lipstick: This is definitely a go-to lip product for me! I love the NYX Matte lipsticks so much! The color seems to stay on my lips very well! My favorite shade is “Natural”. It is a very pretty, pinkish-mauve shade, and it’s a great everyday lip color. I also love the shade “Whipped Caviar”!
3. NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick: I just picked up this one recently, and I fell in love with it too! I didn’t realize that NYX also has a “velvet matte” line of lipsticks. I got the shade “Soft Femme” and am obsessed. This one is a little bit of a bolder version of a mauve shade, and it complements fair skin SO well!
4. CoverGirl Melting Pout Matte Liquid Lipstick: I originally found out about this one from Katy Roach on Instagram -@livingmybeststyle. She said she mixes the shade “Coral Chronicles” with another nude looking shade, but I like it by itself for my fair skin! 🙂 I also picked up the shade “Ballerina”, which is a VERY subtle, soft pink.
5. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick: I received a few lipsticks from Urban Decay in a PR package not too long ago, and I ended up loving the shade “Ready? – Bright Rose Sparkle”. I didn’t think I would like it at first, because it has a metallic, sparkly finish. I tried it and ended up being very happy with it, though! The color complements my skin so well, and it isn’t as bold as I thought! The metallic, sparkly finish also isn’t too much at all. It adds a little fun to your makeup look. I usually have a more natural makeup look, so this adds just the pop of fun I need. 😉
6. Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Cream Gloss: I received this from a family member a while back, and I love it when I’m in the mood for a gloss! I use the shade “Dolly”, and it’s another pretty mauve color. I’ve heard a lot of people say they love this product as well!
7. NYX Butter Gloss: This is another great lip gloss that I love and so affordable! My favorite one is “Vanilla Cream Pie”!
8. Maybelline® Color Sensational® Vivid Matte Liquid™ Lip Color: I recently picked this up when I was looking for a more nude shade that might complement my fair skin more than some other lip products I have tried. I really like the shade “Nude Flush”. I am wearing it in the picture above, and it has a natural looking, pinkish-red tone to it, so it doesn’t wash me out. 🙂
9. Chapstick® Total Hydration 3 in 1 Lip Balm – Coconut Flavor: I figured I would mention what I use on a frequent basis to moisturize my lips! I almost always apply this before putting on my lip color, and I will often use it throughout the day as well. Lots of days I will only use this and wear it around the house or when I’m running errands.
10. Color Splash Lipstick – Rainforest of the Sea™ Collection: One of my favorite bloggers to follow on Instagram, Kathleen Post – @kathleen.post, recommended a few lip colors recently, and I have already asked for 2 of them for Christmas! The shades “Salt Lyfe” and “Rum Punch” are currently on my Christmas list! They look so pretty, and I can’t wait to try them! 🙂 They are also supposed to be very moisturizing, which is a definite plus!
Shop My Favorite Lip Products Below
I normally use most of the same makeup products, but it seems like I am constantly trying out different lip products! It’s so fun to see what a new shade will look like! I hope you all love the lip products that I shared! 🙂
If you want to see more of my posts about beauty products, you can always go to my blog’s “Beauty” tab under “Categories”!
Have a great weekend, friends!